AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the App such as access times and time spent on pages, buttons or links tapped, and pages and content viewed.
When you first use the mobile application, you may be asked to consent to the Apps collection of location information from your mobile device. This location information is required in order for the App to function as designed. The app may use Bluetooth or GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to display your location on a map or show you relvant content. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you can stop the collection of location information at any time by closing the App or placing the App in the background, or changing the location sharing preferences on your mobile device. However, if you stop the Apps collection of location information, the App will no longer function as intended.
HOW ACOUSTIGUIDE USES INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS
We may use the information that we collect, including your personal information, to:
- Provide and personalize the features and services of the App;
- Monitor and analyze usage trends and preferences;
- Improve our the App and its features, and create new features and functionality;
- Help facilitate your transactions and payments; and
DO THIRD PARTIES SEE AND/OR HAVE ACCESS TO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE APPLICATION?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
We may also share aggregated information that does not identify you with third parties for various data purposes, including understanding usage patterns of the App and improving its functionality.
The App uses third-party service providers to give you easy ways to share content with others. The information you provide when using these tools is subject to the third parties privacy policies.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
WHAT ARE MY OPT-OUT RIGHTS?
You can stop all collection of information by the App easily by uninstalling the App. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device.
DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAING YOUR INFORMATION
We may retain Automatically Collected Information and store it in aggregate. If you have any questions about how this data is stored and retained, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time.
We do not use the App to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take reasonable steps to protect the information that we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. To that end, we use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to protect the information that we collect. Please be aware, however, that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or other types of misuse.
SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the App, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.